Pinterest

Archive

Friday, April 7, 2017

Markets in April

Hey everyone!!

It's been quite some time since I've last posted anything. And I do apologize for that. It's been a crazy busy and very hectic work schedule with my other full time job which consisted of overnights for 6 weeks. And forever changing of days off. Now, I'm back to having Friday and Saturdays off and can now get back to doing markets on the weekend. Coming up this month is 2 on the 22nd. First, it's the Arcade Artisan Market that will be located at 229 Stuart Ave. in Lake Wales from 9 am - 1 pm. Then, I'll be in Mulberry that evening for Mulberry's Market in the Park at Spence Field Park from 5 pm - 7 pm.

To stay up to date more often, visit www.facebook.com/jewelrywithnicole.

- Nicole

www.etsy.com/shop/jewelrywithnicole

Dreamstime

Dreamstime

Etsy Mini