Pinterest

Archive

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Holiday Shipping

Since today is the 12th and there is only 13 days left until Christmas, I'm making the cutoff date for USPS First Class Shipping the 15th. There is always the option to upgrade to USPS Priority Mail to make sure gift purchases get to you by 24th. And since first class mail can take forever this time of year, I highly suggest that you go for the upgraded shipping. I get it's more expensive to ship that way, but I want to make sure that you are getting your purchases in time just in case that it's a gift for someone.

With the postal service being slow this time of the year and with me being located in Central Florida, mail can get lost and that is something that is out of my control. I do had insurance to every item that I ship out just to be on the safe side because you never know if something is going to get lost or stolen. If that happens, please let me know, and I can either make the item again for you (as long as I have the material or it is available for me to get), offer another product that I have, or give you a refund.

Etsy Mini