Pinterest

Archive

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Updates, updates, and more updates!

Hey everyone!!!!! 

I've been busy the last few weekends and haven't much updating, but that's sometimes a good thing. Yesterday I was out in Lake Wales for the Lake Wales Downtown Farmers Market. While there, a photographer from either www.dailyridge.com or Lake Wales News (I couldn't tell you because I was half asleep and hot from the humidity) took my picture and asked a few questions. So, I'm supposed to be in the one of those 2 newsfeeds, but can't remember which one. I'm just excited to be in the newspaper, even if it winds up being online only. I'll either be in Wednesday's or Saturday's edition. 

The next time I'll be in Lake Wales will be the 24th from 9 am - 1 pm. Market location is between Stuart Ave and Park Ave. about 1 block (block & half at the most) from the Lake Wales Post Office and the huge old hotel that's being renovated in downtown Lake Wales. 

The next upcoming market is Highland City Community Market. Yep, it's that time again! I'm so excited about this particular market because it's happening just 3 days before my 1 year anniversary of starting my crazy adventure in making jewelry. HCCM is this coming Saturday from 8 am - 1 pm at First Baptist Church of Highland City located at 5410 Yarborough Lane in Lakeland/Highland City.  To be on the safe side, visit my facebook page (www.facebook.com/jewelrywithnicole) to see what side of the church where the market will be even though the intersection at Yarborough & Clubhouse is open, Polk County hasn't fixed the church's parking lot that faces Clubhouse Rd. and I haven't received word on where we'll be. 

Pictures below are from yesterday: 

Lake Wales Downtown Farmers Market
Lake Wales Downtown Farmers Market

Between Stuart Ave & Park Ave about a block away from the Post Office and the huge old hotel that's being renovated.

Lake Wales, FL 
Lake Wales Downtown Farmers Market
Lake Wales Downtown Farmers Market

Dreamstime

Dreamstime

Etsy Mini