Pinterest

Archive

Monday, July 1, 2013

I'm back!!!

Sorry for what seems like barely any updates on the happenings of my jewelry. I was out of town for 10 days last month and finally got back in town on 6/21. Been trying to get more jewelry finished and/or fixed. But here's a small list of events where I'll be set up this month: 

7/19: 

Praise Party 

A t the Historic L.B. Brown House in Bartow from 4 pm - 8 pm 
470 L.B. Brown Ave, Bartow, FL 

7/20: 

Highland City Community Market 

Will be here as usual just like every month (with the exception of last month). From 8 am to 1 pm 
at First Baptist Church of Highland City on Yarborough Ln. and Clubhouse Rd. 


I did get more supplies last month before I left for my little mini vacation. I'll start getting more items 
done and fixed (for the pieces that need it).

Want to stay in the know more? Visit www.facebook.com/jewelrywithnicole to find out specials, to see new pieces, and more.




Etsy Mini